News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'99 Girly value

Started by Old Desert Rat, March 07, 2008, 11:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Desert Rat

My local dealer has a 1999 Yellow Girly with 9000 miles for sale. They are asking $4299. Any advice on a price range for a '99 Girly. Thanks in advance for your input.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

Mustang

It's a little on the high side for price , but then again with only 9000 miles it is just barely broke in . a private sale would probably be selling the bike in the 3500 range so it really is not a bad price for the first year fuel injected from a dealer . For 4300 see if you can get him to give up an off road can and a new fi remap .

Old Desert Rat

Thanks for the information. I think I will offer them $3500 and negotiate from there. It's probably a trade in or consignment bike.

It's really clean with Renthal fat bars but it's missing the exhaust lower bash plate and doesnt have the dust covers on the forks. I'm going to grill the salesman on the bike and see if I can find out anything about it.

Thanks again!!
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly