News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Quick trip around South Island of New Zealand

Started by Kiwi-441, March 25, 2008, 01:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwi-441

A few quick picks from a recent South Island trip. Been riding for 20+ years and this is the first time i've been to the S.I. on a bike.

fano

Nice. Looks like fun.   :hello2

HappyMan

What a beautiful country!  Thanks for sharing.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

HockleyBoy

Wow, fantastic scenery, will have to have a trip down there one day.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

wvmike

Great scenery.Looks like beautiful country to ride in.What was the elevation with the icey road? By the photos looked like some pretty healthy elevation changes.
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Stretch

More!  More!

I love ride reports from all over the globe.

Kiwi-441

Quote from: "wvmike"Great scenery.Looks like beautiful country to ride in.What was the elevation with the icey road? By the photos looked like some pretty healthy elevation changes.

Approx 5000ft, didn't get to the top as just above where photo was taken the snow was about 6in deep and icey.

A few more pics