News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph mag

Started by abruzzi, March 26, 2008, 06:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Anyone notice that the latest issue of triumph magazine has a little two pager on a guy who loves his 06 tiger?  It has a pretty cool drawing he did of the thie triple's howl sounds like.  If I can find a scanner, I'll post it.  It was nice to see an article that wasn't just about selling the current gen bike.

Geof

flux

Triumph magazine?  How could the owner of a used Tiger get a subsription?  Never heard of it.

Mustang

http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/ratHome.aspx
go to the triumph website and join rat for free , they will then send you the magazine periodically , like every other month or so .
I think you get a patch too !
anyways it is FREE :D

HappyMan

Quote from: "flux"Triumph magazine?  How could the owner of a used Tiger get a subsription?  Never heard of it.

I'll second that question.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

paulie

i signed up for RAT on Triumph's site right after buying my Tiger. That was 6 mos. ago, and still havent got an issue of the mag..  :wink:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

HappyMan

Quote from: "paulie"i signed up for RAT on Triumph's site right after buying my Tiger. That was 6 mos. ago, and still havent got an issue of the mag..  :wink:

Ditto.  Zip, nuttin', nada.  Perhaps being on their forum is not the same thing?  Is there something else we should sign up for?

pit0rz

I signed up in Sep '07 and it took a long while before I got my fist issue.  No patch though.
 :(
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

Mustang

My last issue came the other day and had a 2008 patch in with it !

abruzzi

There is a little confusion.  The triumphrat.net forum is not an official arm of triumph, just like this site is in no way endorsed by Triumph.  To "officially" join Triumph's RAT, you need to take your VIN number to the triumph website, and sign up there.

I'm not sure the frequency, but I've had trouble recieveing my copy in the past.  It used to be called "Torque Magazine".  It's mostly a PR and "lifestyle" rag--not really a real magazine, but it usually has nice pictures.

Geof

flux

paulie

well lo and behold.. came home today to find my copy in the mailbox.

came with the RAT 08 patch!

guess all i had to do was bitch and moan a little..  :lol:

Mustang

Quote from: "paulie"well lo and behold.. came home today to find my copy in the mailbox.

came with the RAT 08 patch!

guess all i had to do was bitch and moan a little..  :lol:
:ImaPoser

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "abruzzi"I'm not sure the frequency, but I've had trouble recieveing my copy in the past.  It used to be called "Torque Magazine".  It's mostly a PR and "lifestyle" rag--not really a real magazine, but it usually has nice pictures.

Geof

...was it quarters :?  :?:

Torque was not much of a mag as I recall.  Never re-upped for it.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

HappyMan

Geof, any chance of posting a copy of the article?  I'd love to see it.  Hope your doing well Geoff.  Any luck on getting another Tiger yet?

paulie

I'll be near a scanner this weekend, so i could potentially scan the article if no one beats me to it.. only the last 1/3 of the article even really talks about the tiger.. there is a couple of nice pics with it though :)  its a black one.