News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Great dealer in Asheville NC

Started by wuff, April 05, 2008, 03:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wuff

Just wanted to give props to my Triumph dealer in Asheville NC. Myers motorcycles. http://www.myersmotorcycles.com/ . These guys have been great from the purchase of my bike to follow up customer service. My bike went down after about 6 days (battery bit the dust). Garry came got my bike and made it right at no cost to me. I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed doing business with them. It has been a real pleasure. So if you are in the Asheville area stop by and give them some business. These are the types of dealers that we want to keep around. Be well all and stay safe on the road.  :D
No matter where you are, You are there.

Dave in IL

I bought my Tiger via internet and telaphone from them. Gary made this a smooth transaction and the bike was as described or even better. I can't say enough good things about these guys. I can't wait to meet them in person sometime!