News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Done the evil deed !!

Started by trotts, April 01, 2004, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trotts

:D  After much deliberation I took the plunge and swopped in my 4 month old ST for a new '03' Tiger pre registered.  I am happy with the deal having a centre stand, alarm, oiler all chucked in.  Stiffen up the front and it will be like a '05'  Also came with Panniers so on the whole I am a happy teddy !!

I have had Trailees for the last 5 years, which included a 99 Tiger (885) which did 15K happy miles, a Varadera and a GS.  IMHO the Vardeara was outstanding for two up comfort, the GS handled great but all my fillings fell out !! and the Triumph, well has an engine you would die for.

The ST was great, but after 4 months it felt so small, and I missed that upright riding position. So had to be done.  With the gel seat for the pillion things looking are looking up for two up riding so job done.

I am on the look out for an triumph Race can should anyone see one on offer.  Any tips on best way of cleaning wheels to make it as painless as possible with spokes and all that  ?  Some home made gizz mo's out there ??  Many thanks.  See you on the road.  

Lucifer Orange Cat !! :)
Dave T