News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New TigerTriple.com sticker rough ideas

Started by goosen2002, May 20, 2008, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goosen2002

Hey
  Some plans fell through this long weekend, so I had a bit of time to do some ideas for a new "original" sticker. Here is what I have come up with so far. I thought maybe people might like to have a look.
Enjoy
Black 2002

John Stenhouse

Goosen, is there any chance of a Tiger riding a Tiger? Full body pic of cat stood up on the pegs, paws on the bars? Side view for preference.

I'm useless at these things but thats the sort of thing I would like.

Of yours v1 and v3 are best

You are a star to offer your time
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Mustang

I like V1 simple and plain .....I'd buy it right now !

Stretch

I have a grand idea.  How about changing the text to 'TigerTriple', since that's the name of the site.  :mrgreen:

paulie

Quote from: "Stretch"I have a grand idea.  How about changing the text to 'TigerTriple', since that's the name of the site.  :mrgreen:

+1 on that :)

V1 is my fave. Simple is better!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

goosen2002

Thank God I have thousands of people that can proof the designs and tell me how I F*&ked up. Don't worry though, they are roughs AND different versions will be coming when I get some free time. Hopefully I come up with something people like.

I DID change the name to TigerTriple.com to save myself further embarrassment.Do you think it will work?
Black 2002

goosen2002

"John Stenhouse" asks "Goosen, is there any chance of a Tiger riding a Tiger?"

Sure there is BUT, would it be a Steamer, a Girly or a Roadie. I vote the Girly!
Black 2002

aeronca

piss off - steamers rule :headbang . no really, steamers do rule :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

pit0rz

Nice work on the design.  Thanks for investing your time like that.  I know most of us never have enough of it!  Once the design is finished, I'll get it up on the CP site for shirts / hats / mugs / banana hammocks / whatever...  :shock:
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

n4naked

v1 is my preference but, just in case v2 or v3 are produced, the apostrophe should be after the "s", not before.

goosen2002

Hey all
   A little window of time opened up today, SO, Here is version number 4 to have a look at.
   Enjoy
Black 2002

MadridTiger

Sweet! 8)  put me down for two! :D
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
ยด07 955i in black,

Jacqueslemac

I'm going to be awkward and say I like versions 2 and 4.

John Stenhouse

v4 for me, like tigger without helmet.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

pit0rz

V4 gets my vote too.  That will look really sweet on a T shirt.   Nice work!  :rock
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci