News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New TigerTriple.com sticker rough ideas

Started by goosen2002, May 20, 2008, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Nice on a T,mmm want one! 8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

hobie

Cool.  I'll take one, too.  

Where in Ontario are you? I'm in Toronto and almost never see another Tiger.
Hobie

Black \'98 Steamer.
It\'s not ugly, it\'s uglificent.

goosen2002

Quote from: "hobie"Where in Ontario are you? I'm in Toronto and almost never see another Tiger.

Me either. Although last week in Burlington I was giving the wave to a bike coming the opposite direction and it was another black Girly. Imagine my surprise!!
To answer you question, I am from the Niagara area, but I do some freelance work in  Oakville and Etobicoke, so you might spot me someday.
Black 2002

JetdocX

4 is da bomb!  I'll take stickers and a shirt.  :D
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

One thing I think would look nice, is to try to get a hint of Triumph in there.  I was thinking like halftoning a big "T" behind the tiger head.  That shouldn't infringe.

Geof

goosen2002

It's another slow day here at work SOOOOO, here is another version to look at.

Enjoy
Black 2002

John Stenhouse

OOHH, I like that, very classy!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JetdocX

'cept it's "TigerTriple" not "TripleTiger". :wink:
From parts unknown.

Mustang

v1 is the ticket .........I like the helmeted tigger

Hooligan

96 Steamer
07 KTM 950R SE
05 KTM 450 EXC
06 KTM 85 SX
09 KTM 105 SX

aeronca

DUDE - i love v5. v4 is really good also, but v5 is it for me. if you make them, im  in.      :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

goosen2002

Here are a couple of more ideas to throw around. It looks like this is it for a while though. My work load is pretty heavy from the beginning of June till September. I am not sure if there is a way to keep a running tab of the votes each gets or if any of these designs will go anywhere, but I had fun.

Enjoy
Black 2002

Hooligan

Version 7 is it...!
96 Steamer
07 KTM 950R SE
05 KTM 450 EXC
06 KTM 85 SX
09 KTM 105 SX

pit0rz

Jeebus, I like them all!  Very nice work.  :D
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

harre

V7 rules. Classy, cool Tiger with a lot of Triumph feeling. Really good art  work!