News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New TigerTriple.com sticker rough ideas

Started by goosen2002, May 20, 2008, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstripes

V 7 has my vote.

However I don't like cheap prrinted "T" shirts. It has to be an embrodered Polo shirt or better still a short sleeve cotton pit shirt. I have the Offical Truimph pit shirt and love it. It has Triumph embrodered right across the back.

So put me down for V7 on a nice posh shirt. Or Send the art work and I will go to an embroderey outlet.

Nice job well done.

Silverstripes

abruzzi

Yep.  V7 rocks.  My only comment (being nitpicky) is if you could curve up the beginning of the swoop quicker so it looks more natural as the beginning of the "G".

Geof

pit0rz

I'm thinking v7 would look real sweet on a black T.  Or a black anything for that matter.  With your permission I'll put together some items on Cp or Zazzle.  Will need some Hi Res originals to make them look their best.

Embroidered is no problemo now!
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

goosen2002

Quote from: "abruzzi"Y is if you could curve up the beginning of the swoop quicker so it looks more natural as the beginning of the "G".

Geof

I'll give it a try one night soon and post the revisions for all to see.
Black 2002

goosen2002

Quote from: "pit0rz"With your permission I'll put together some items on Cp or Zazzle.  Will need some Hi Res originals to make them look their best.

Embroidered is no problemo now!

Great, sure, high res no problem ... once everything is final we will work it all out. It would be great if I could get a sample or two.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Cp or Zazzle
Black 2002

abruzzi

I think Cp is cafepress.com.

Also, v7 is the one.  Thanks for your work on this.  I might ask you're permission to use it as the site logo.

Geof

goosen2002

Quote from: "abruzzi"I might ask you're permission to use it as the site logo.

Geof

Of course you can use it as your site logo. One question about the secondary line, I have written "On-line Triumph Tiger Riders' forum" but the original is "A forum dedicated to all Hinckley Triumph Tigers", which would you like me to use? AND you now have the opportunity to change it to something else if you want.
Black 2002

Mustang

Quote from: "goosen2002"
Quote from: "abruzzi"Y is if you could curve up the beginning of the swoop quicker so it looks more natural as the beginning of the "G".

Geof

I'll give it a try one night soon and post the revisions for all to see.
I like v6 with Geofs Idea to swoop the G , and my .02 would like to see v6 with the tiger from v7 centered but no tail

Maybe if you have 3 different selections ie v6 v7 and now v8 we could all vote on the one thats best ! :thumbsup

paulie

just chiming in as another one for v7 :)
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

goosen2002

Here are some alterations/refinements to v7. Are we there yet?
Black 2002

Yukon

Voting for V9 here!

Hooligan

Same here V9 is my final vote
96 Steamer
07 KTM 950R SE
05 KTM 450 EXC
06 KTM 85 SX
09 KTM 105 SX

hobie

Hobie