News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New TigerTriple.com sticker rough ideas

Started by goosen2002, May 20, 2008, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noivson

Latest looks good (v9) now if it were Lucifer Orange  :lol:
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

pit0rz

Quote from: "noivson"Latest looks good (v9) now if it were Lucifer Orange  :lol:

Once the final design is agreed upon, would it be possible to have some of the different colors represented?
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

TriumphTengu

Now if it was a full body tiger wearing a hat with the logo, and a tee shirt with the logo with a pack of Camels twisted up on the left shoulder which had the logo tattooed on it.....

Version 9 is nice.  Tee shirt, sticker and a tattoo. :D
Are We Having Fun Yet?

wasions

I wish I could do stuff like that.

v8/9  I can't decide.

Grrrrrreat!
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

goosen2002

Quote from: "pit0rz"Once the final design is agreed upon, would it be possible to have some of the different colors represented?

I guess ... but the idea was to use the Triumph blue (or something close) so that the logo resembles the Triumph logo .... and, it is more cost effective to only have to reproduce one "umbrella" version.

This is the latest state of the logo. I tried to clean it up a bit and make it easier to use at smaller sizes.
Black 2002

Bruincounselor

Me likey!

Good work on the latest.
Bruin\'

Sasquatch

Where do we send the money?

pit0rz

Quote from: "goosen2002"
Quote from: "pit0rz"Once the final design is agreed upon, would it be possible to have some of the different colors represented?
I guess ... but the idea was to use the Triumph blue (or something close) so that the logo resembles the Triumph logo .... and, it is more cost effective to only have to reproduce one "umbrella" version.
This is the latest state of the logo. I tried to clean it up a bit and make it easier to use at smaller sizes.
Works for me!  Thanks for doing this, it looks grrreat!
If you guys want T Shirts / Hats or stickers the Zazzle site is ready to go.  I just need to get Hi Res versions of the artwork and I'll get some swag up.  Response to my other posts on this has been pretty much non existent so far...
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

goosen2002

Quote from: "pit0rz"I just need to get Hi Res versions of the artwork and I'll get some swag up.  

What format and resolution do you want the files? I am working on a Mac in Adobe Illustrator but I can make it other formats.

Do we have the okay from the site owners?
Black 2002

pit0rz

I'm not that well versed on graphic artist stuff.  I did find this guide on the zazzle site:
http://71.244.124.54/zazzle_img_res.pdf

As far as image type I know I can do .png
Is that a good one to use?  :icon_scratch

Oh, and I took the liberty of uploading v4 to Zazzle (I really like that one) just to try it out.  I think the coffee mug looks great.
http://www.zazzle.com/t3_mug_bigger_15oz_size-168888100338626153?gl=pit0rz
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

# 4 for me, nice job

ridin gaijin

If I were in the market for another sticker (the ones I got last time are still stuck on, thanks), I'd go for tiger-logo-6 in black. Very nice job on the graphics, and you've gotten the unnecessary verbage off it. Very clean, very appealing.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Stretch

Quote from: "goosen2002"Do we have the okay from the site owners?

Drop a PM to Abruzzi...  http://tigertriple.com/forum/profile.ph ... rofile&u=2

armadillo76

Well, I just ran through the 3 pages so far and I have to vote for V4 with the orange Tiger head.
Anyone know if there was ever a motorcycle version ad of the old Esso "Put a Tiger in Your Tank?" I tell people "My Tiger IS a tank!" Unfortunately making #3 piston go bang was not what I wanted my "tank" to do;-) hehe.
AndyB, 96 Steamer (to be resurrected, thanks Ken!).

pit0rz

bumpity bump!

Any interest in taking this to the next level?  I'm anxiously awaiting artwork.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci