News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New TigerTriple.com sticker rough ideas

Started by goosen2002, May 20, 2008, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goosen2002

Quote from: "pit0rz"bumpity bump!

Any interest in taking this to the next level?  I'm anxiously awaiting artwork.

Hey
  I sent a PM to Abruzzi (as Stretch suggested) to see if we had an okay, but I have yet to hear back from him. I just assumed that it was summer and everyone was too busy riding to deal with this now????
Black 2002

adrian jones

I think v-5 makes a great shirt design.
Left chest on T-shirt or golf shirt.
Full back on t-shirt.

Love the crest idea.

Put this on something....anything, coffee mugs, decals, hats., shirts...I'll buy it!
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

pit0rz

Quote from: "goosen2002"
Quote from: "pit0rz"bumpity bump!

Any interest in taking this to the next level?  I'm anxiously awaiting artwork.

Hey
  I sent a PM to Abruzzi (as Stretch suggested) to see if we had an okay, but I have yet to hear back from him. I just assumed that it was summer and everyone was too busy riding to deal with this now????

No problem, just checking in.  Geoff, you out there?
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

abruzzi

yeah, I was in a conference in Portland, OR, which I converted into a ride (great rental company:  http://www.oregonmotorcyclerentals.com/ - they have several Triumphs.)  And I've just been trying to get caught back up...

Anyway, I'll double check and make an official statement soon.

Geof