News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

KLR650

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

I know a lot of you guys across the pond have a KLR650 stuck in the back of the garage.
Could someone please tell me what size sockets are needed to get both wheels out? We've got one on rental next month and want to know what tools to bring with us in case of punctures.
Thanks a lot.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Gavin Blod

I'll try to get the exact sizes for you from mine. I use two adjustable wrenches when out on the road just to make sure I have every possible size covered! The adjustable wrenches work just fine in a pinch.

Gavin Blod

Looks like I've got a 19mm axle bolt and a 22mm castle nut on the front and a 19mm axle bolt and a 24mm castle nut on the back.

Hope that helps!

blacktiger

Quote from: "Gavin Blod"Looks like I've got a 19mm axle bolt and a 22mm castle nut on the front and a 19mm axle bolt and a 24mm castle nut on the back.

Hope that helps!

Yes it does. Cheers.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.