News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Some pics from Memorial Day Weekend

Started by paulie, May 28, 2008, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulie

Finally posting some pix here!
This was the second time I've met up with some good guys from over at sport-touring.net. I got to meet our own member frzy at the first one.

But this past Saturday we met up for coffee before riding a little over 100 miles and parting ways. Lots of active riders on that board, seems like there's rides every weekend people are meeting up for.. Anyway, great group I've met thus far. The pace is always "spirited" but everyone seems to ride within their means.. Haven't come across any loose cannons yet :)

On to some pics from Saturday:

No real action shots.. Didn't have a pillion to do it for me that day. Besides, it seems like this group likes to ride as much as gab, which is good! :)
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

paulie

I also made a run out to my parents house on Memorial Day and stopped to sight-see on the way out

(In)Famous WI farmland:

A long standing bridge set for demolition in next couple of years:

Funny story, my grandfather worked at the little airstrip outside of Lone Rock. He recorded the record low for the lower 48 at some point back after WWII but before Vietnam(can't recall the exact date).. It was in place for a number of years, but the record has obviously been long since been broken, but the sign remains:

Ma's Engine Guards, BMW handguards, and el-cheapo JC Whitney top box were bolted up the day before, providing the extra bit of storage with wind and tank protection I was looking for.  8) A little ergo adjust via barbacks and a beaded seat cover, and i'm just about iron butt ready!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650