News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

[b]New Model[/b]

Started by Drofsereb, April 04, 2004, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drofsereb

Hi from a new member.  I have also put down a deposit on an '05 model in silver after deliberating over a Caponord for a while......  The test ride did it, plus the modifications seem to address the main gripes anyone had about the Tiger.

For the information of those awaiting delivery, I phoned the factory sales dept last Tuesday (30th March).  They were very helpful, and said that deliveries to dealers would start this week (commencing 5th April).  He even went down to the factory floor to check on some details for me and then phoned back.  I've never been able to do that with Japanese stuff I've owned!

For what it's worth, his opinion was that the silver was the nicest - but then he would say that I suppose! :D

Brock

Welcome, welcome, welcome...
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Mutley

hi Dro, I have the Silver 05 on order and have had since Feb, I also spoke to Triumph and they told me the same but if anything went wrong it would only be delayed by a week so hopfully I will be hooning around with the new one by mid April :D

I am coming from  a Miller R 2002 version had enough of sports/race bikes on the road, I am buying a mille track bike as I am a bit of an addict, but I now feel that sports bikes are a bit of a liability on the road, I am looking forward to doing some touring off to Scotland for a week at the end of June, Oban, ullapool, lewis etc so I am really looking forward to the ride in the highlands, plus I am trying to plan a 4 day trip with my wife to a nice warmish European destination :D and I hear the Tiger is well up to the job.

Can't wait to get it, good luck with yours, I to have ordered the faster and nicer looking Silver version :lol:

Mutley

Brock

Silver? Faster? Nicer? Waaaaaa...

Mother the crows are pecking me again.
Chris

Quote from: "Brock"Mother the crows are pecking me again.

That's because you've got a silver one. Crows like shiney things. If you'd got a black (fastest colour) one the Crows would leave you alone. :shock:

Brock

Mine is black...everything's black. Blaaaaaaaaack.

Mother, more tablets...the crows...
Chris

madmax

:P ive never seen a silver tiger in the wild ???? everyone nows they are gold n black like mine.

Brock

Hey Max...I live just the other side of Market Drayton. Fancy a ride one of the days?

Blaaaaaaaaack...
Chris

Robbie

Quote from: "Brock"I live just the other side of Market Drayton. ...

is there an other side?

Ahaa i see it the side with all the crows :D
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

Brock

CROWS??? mother...everythings going black again...
Chris

Quote from: madmax:P ive never seen a silver tiger in the wild ???? quote]

Not been to Siberia then.

PaulBerg

Another new member, another deposit on an '05 castwheel.

I was told end of the 3rd week in April for delivery. I ordered Orange and apparently Silver is first off the line so I have to wait a bit bit longer.

Paul

Brinewton

:D Just been to admire my new silver 05 at the dealers. Very, very nice! It's being prepped and alarmed ready for me to chuck a leg over and ride away on Tuesday! :D

Am i the lucky first one out there? :shock:

madmax

brock i now its a bit late for you .ie short notice. but we are going for a run to the rutland lakes tomorrow. 11 sunday.if you can make it give me a bell on 07836530537.if not we regularly go for a run on a sunday.weather permiting.[zxr900 and my vfr owner mates dont do rain] but my b.m.w mate dont care 8)

Brock

Bugger...sorry but already committed. Keep in touch.
Chris