News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hurrah!

Started by Easy Tiger, June 27, 2008, 04:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy Tiger

It's done. I now have my bike liecence. Took the test last night. Sooooo chuffed. And as it's a long weekend here in Canada I'm gonna do a few rides. :D  :D  :D
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

HockleyBoy

Congratulations, you will love the bike but take it easy to start with and ride safely.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

blacktiger

Yeah! well done. Enjoy your rides.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

MadridTiger

Well done :qgaraduate  Enjoy yourself, and be careful till the tiger trains you up to standard :occasion14
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
ยด07 955i in black,

Easy Tiger

Cheers all, don't worry I have a very healthy respect for the big cat.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

hobie

Congratulations on your pass.  I did my Ontario M licence 20 years ago and got my full 'M' before I'd even ridden on a street, unlike the graduated licensing now.
My test was in a parking lot and I didn't ride on a street until I picked up my 1st bike at the dealer.  I think I would have been intimidated to have a Tiger as my 1st ride!
Hobie

Black \'98 Steamer.
It\'s not ugly, it\'s uglificent.

Easy Tiger

I took a two week course offered by the local college here, it is in partership with the Alberta Safety Counsil. I also have a few very expirenced friends who've been helping with on street skills. Now summers finally arrived I can't wait to get out there. Infact yesterday I went for my first solo ride.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

Mudhen

Congrats!

Enjoy, and ride safe.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Easy Tiger

Went out yesterday with my buddy (he's got a GS 1200 Adventurer), just a 3 hour jaunt. We did manage to find some gravel, that was interesting, can't wait to get some real milage done now.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

Easy Tiger

Went out yesterday with my buddy (he's got a GS 1200 Adventurer), just a 3 hour jaunt. We did manage to find some gravel, that was interesting, can't wait to get some real milage done now.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

The Kurgan

You will love it! I've owned my '05 Tiger for just over a month now -- the grin hasn't left my face!  :lol:

Be careful, the Tiger is top heavy and easy to drop.

BTW, where are you in Canada? There's a few of us in the GTA.

Rubber side down.  :D 8)
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

Easy Tiger

Thanks Kurgan, I know exactly how top heavy these things are. Three times so far (just shunting it around in the garage).

I out here in Alberta, Medicine Hat not far from the Saskatchewan border on the Trans-Can.

Cheers.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i