News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

05 model

Started by triumphboy22, April 16, 2004, 06:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triumphboy22

So come on which lucky soul has one and who's going to share a pic with us all?

Steve

PaulBerg

Mine has arrived at the dealer but is logjammed inthe spring workshop rush to get PDI'd.

PICs and riding impression as soon as I get it on the road

Paul

Brinewton

Had my new one on the road since tuesday. Silver one  :D

Brilliant fun so far - even when having to contend with the running in restrictions....

I don't  know how to post pictures - i don't have a website, anyone help :?:

PaulBerg

When you post a reply you will see Browse and Add Attachment buttons. Use Browse to locate the picture on your PC and then hit the Add btutton. There is a link on the left of the Post Reply screen which gives details of permitted file attachment types and filesizes.

Paul

Brinewton

:D Here is my attempt of putting a picture of my 05 Tiger on here :?:

It's got nearly a weeks worth of road crap on it at the moment - but that will be sorted tomorrow 8)

Done a few more sunny miles on it today, and it's just getting better and better :roll:

Brinewton

Nope - didn't work!! :evil:

PaulBerg

Let's see if this works....

PaulBerg

Not sure why it's not working for you...........Check the permitted attachment types and filesizes. May be your picture isn't in the permiited format or it's too big

Paul

Brinewton

Ok - i've tried changing the picture size - see if this works then :roll:

PaulBerg

Wheels look good.........also better without the eyebrows, in my opinion.

Big question is: is the seat height lower than before ? Or can you not compare if this is your first Tiger.........

Paul

pauljones1227

And how much firmer is the suspension ?

I'm going to see a silver 05 tomorrow but no doubt will only be able to testride an 04 !!

Brinewton

Paul & paul

hi - this is my first tiger - coming from a XJR1300, and i have to say that the tiger is so much easier to ride. I didn't realise how much i must've struggled with the Yam until i rode the refined tiger.

:shock:

I don't know about the seat height, but it is enough to suit me putting my feet down - 5'10'' ish.

I'm a bit of a Guinness guzzler and no lightweight and the suspension is firm enough to carry me and my inbuilt pie stash at speed to and fro work, and anywhere else i choose!  :D

pauljones1227

Put my deposit down on a silver one today.

I had the green, orange and silver 05 all lined up at the dealer today.

Those in doubt of the new wheels, I think they look stunning, the photo's do no justice.

Roll on 3 or 4 weeks

Drofsereb

I've just heard I get my new silver one next week on May 1st.  My dealer has only had one through so far so I've not seen any in the flesh.  Anyone with alternative pictures?

PaulBerg

Suspension is much firmer and wheel base shorther - real confidence in bends, still soaks up the bumps and hardly any front dive on braking. Big improvement.

Seat height is the same (840 mm)

Paul