News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I want a Tiger

Started by abruzzi, August 10, 2008, 08:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascadetiger

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"Note to self... don't let Abruzzi see my mustache.

Seriously, I don't mind mustaches, but these are Rollie Fingers (anyone remember him?) curled and waxed.

I'll scan some of the pics and post them when I get a chance.

Geof

Stretch

Nah, mine isn't that extreme.

REGULATOR

so let me know when you have parts for sale!!

looking for some crash bars

Dr. Mordo

Badass, dude.  I wish mine was red.  How does it ride compared to the Girly?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Sasquatch

A few mentions to suspensions on the steamer in this thread.  Every steamer I have built the rear shock for, the shock was DEAD, irregardless of the low miles on the bike.  This many years and the nitrogen charge is gone, even if it sat.

I can totally rebuild and modify the stock steamer rear shock into a high performance unit at a very respectable price.  I can handle the fork upgrade as well or sell you the parts to do it yourself.

At least one of the posters on this thread have had me do their shock, maybe they will chime in.

abruzzi

Yeah, I may get with you on that.  At the moment the Tiger needs to stay running, because yesterday, the 950 lost it's rear brakes, so that gets first dibs on my spare cash.

Geof

aeronca

great looking bike brother. you will really like the steamer - they RULE!!!!. as for suspension - sasquatch does a great job. he fixed my shock and the old bike feels like new. i think this winter i'll upgrade my forks with some springs. sasquatch is your man.    congrats on the new bike.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Nice looking bike.

Glad to hear you are back on a Tiger.  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport