News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger @ the TT

Started by alf885, August 12, 2008, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alf885

My 06 Tiger at Niarbyl, Isle of Man during the TT races June 2008 plus a few more pics.

Want to know some more about the TT and Real Road Racing? See here www.roadracingsupporters.com

aeronca

nice bike. you are truely lucky to be able to go to the isle of man ( THE GREATEST RACE OF ALL TIME ). me and all the guy's in the avionics shop at work watched the 2008 race a couple of weeks ago and can never get enough.  did you ride on mad sunday????    thanks for the pics :D  :bowdown
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Stretch

Yep.

<<<<<<<<<  Totally jealous.

HappyMan

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

alf885

Quote from: "aeronca"nice bike. you are truely lucky to be able to go to the isle of man ( THE GREATEST RACE OF ALL TIME ). me and all the guy's in the avionics shop at work watched the 2008 race a couple of weeks ago and can never get enough.  did you ride on mad sunday????    thanks for the pics :D  :bowdown

Mad Sunday - of course, but did you know that the Mountain section of the course is designated one way only for two weeks during the TT. Legally NO SPEED LIMIT for the 8 mile section!

HockleyBoy

Nice pictures, I love the TT and would love to go one year taking my other bike:

Its a limited edition Suzuki GSXR1000 Isle Of Man Centenary bike, number 8 of 150 signed and cerified by the IOM goverment with the set up done on the island by the Suzuki TAS race team. Would certainly be fun on mad Sunday.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

dazco

Just a little taster for you all over the water.

Riden on a BM 1150 GS.
This guy is a god when it comes to getting the best out of a big bike, hes just as good off road aswell
hope you enjoy it
There is a fine line between genius and insanity, ive just crosed it.

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "dazco"Just a little taster for you all over the water.

Riden on a BM 1150 GS.
This guy is a god when it comes to getting the best out of a big bike, hes just as good off road aswell
hope you enjoy it

Imagine how fast he could go on a Tiger  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

aeronca

hockelyboy, that bike totaly rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are one lucky dude.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "aeronca"hockelyboy, that bike totaly rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are one lucky dude.

Thanks, it is a lovely bike but it does scare the cr*p out of me from time to time.  :D

malc

its a small world on tese forum things hello alf see you at the gold cup
its grrreaaattttttttt