News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by abruzzi, August 19, 2008, 08:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Just an FYI, I'm finishing up putting together a Wiki for tigertriple.com.  It'll look and behave much like Wikipedia (but hopefully without the Family Guy references.)  It will require a tigertriple forum account to edit pages, but for the time being that's all it will require.  

Have a look here to test drive it:

http://tigertriple.com/wiki/

I need to work up a structure to help keep the pages organized, and I am open to suggestions.

Geof

Edit:  If you want to be able to log in to the wiki, in the forum, click on "User Groups", select the "wiki" group, and then "Join Group".

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

BykBoy

Looks like a great idea.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

TigerTrax

How about adding a URL link  'Where are all the Tiger riders' ...
which shows on global map where Tiger riders are located....
new riders can sign up at that site.... you would merely link to it....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Silverstripes

I like it

When do we start to "Post" in it

abruzzi

Since you are all used to BBcode, and the wiki uses wiki code, I'm going to post a quick tutorial later today.  It's not too tough, but looks a little wierder when you first look at it.

The page is available for posting, but I may move things around a bit.  All you need to do is join the wiki usergroup on the forum (above).

Geof

BigJohnBundy

It looks like a beautiful thing.

paulie

Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650