News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph USA is starting to get on my nerves

Started by Cos, September 10, 2008, 06:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwdrifter

by the way Cos, coming up to the Sierras next weekend and will be going around Tahoe and down into Virginia City on Sat the 20th with some buds.
Look for a black tiger at Bucket of Blood if you get out that way about noonish.  Group will have a beemer boxer (not gs) MV Agusta and Sabre that I know of so far.
85 Suzuki SP 600
IBA # 21941

Cos

I work Saturdays. If you come to Reno, drop by Big Valley Honda and say hi.

TigerTrax

Barbara Stanwyck could kick the crap out of any of those guys....

The Original VALLEY GIRL!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Cos

Well, it's confirmed. The bike is US only and cannot go with me.

Sadly, she has to go.  :cry:

Mustang

Quote from: "Cos"Well, it's confirmed. The bike is US only and cannot go with me.

If you really like it and can afford to , maybe you should put her in storage to patiently await your return .

Getting another orange Girly in a few years upon your return may prove impossible !

Cos

I don't see storage as an option right now. I don't know when or if we're coming back. If we come back, i don't know where that would be...too complicated.

Time to move on i guess. I'll miss that bike.

JetdocX

Quote from: "Cos"Well, it's confirmed. The bike is US only and cannot go with me.

DooooooooD!   :cry:

Sierra is really going to screw you on trade-in value.  In fact, you can pretty much start practicing for the ankle grab right now.  Grease up before you go.  Make sure you use a BMW spec grease, though.   :shock:

Can you consign it at BVH?  Shitty time to be sellin'.
From parts unknown.

cwdrifter

Too bad COS...oh, well pick up another over there. (though our bucks are falling faster than a lead balloon).
I found the same thing out about my wife's Mercedes! Iguess that is best in that left hand drive in a right hand world might be disastrous.
We shall see if we go to Oxford.
85 Suzuki SP 600
IBA # 21941

cwdrifter

Wanna swap all the plastic out?  Mine is black and I would kill for orange pieces.
85 Suzuki SP 600
IBA # 21941

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"

DooooooooD!   :cry:

Sierra is really going to screw you on trade-in value.  In fact, you can pretty much start practicing for the ankle grab right now.  Grease up before you go.  Make sure you use a BMW spec grease, though.   :shock:

Can you consign it at BVH?  Shitty time to be sellin'.

I don't think i'll be trading it in and i really don't think i'll be buying from Sierra.

I got somebody who might be interested in it, so we'll see. It's a freakin clusterfuck at this moment   :BangHead

TigerTrax

Cos....
NOW you can get that GS you've always wanted!

Or an Aprilla!

Maybe a Guzzi!

Even a Vespa!

Maybe a yacht!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Cos

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Cos....
NOW you can get that GS you've always wanted!

Or an Aprilla!

Maybe a Guzzi!

Even a Vespa!

Maybe a yacht!

:lol:

Dood, if i start going after every single bike i've always wanted...well, there's not enough money in the universe.

The thing about my Tiger was that no matter what else i "wanted", at the end of the day, nothing quite suited me as well. It's only a bike, but i wanted to part with it on my terms. Having this forced on me sux.

abruzzi

Seems like you're in the same vicinity as JetdocX, and he needs (wants) a new tiger...

Geof

HappyMan

I just got back from a 1500 mile trip to Moto GP.  I pulled in the garage minutes ago and the first words out of my mouth were "I love this bike."  I'm so sorry to see you part with it.  You were one of the ones that talked me into mine and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that encouragement!  I need to pick up another bike for my wife and I'd love for it to be another Tiger but she just can't get comfortable with the height.  Too bad.  Your Lucifer would have been a nice choice.  Good luck on the move and I hope all works out well with your bike.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com