News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

im in the dar club

Started by aeronca, July 28, 2009, 02:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Sprag.

Tear the motor down, you're all done.

:P
\'96 Steamer

aeronca

:shock:  oh christ, dont say that :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

new agm battery today and she fired right up :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BruKen

Bet that gave you the shits  :ImaPoser Glad a new battery sorted it out. I sometimes wonder why we do this to ourselves. A couple of bikes ago I was the proud owner of a brand spanking new GS Adv. ..... Oh yes, I remember now, that first garage bill... And now Triumph.... I knew I should've stuck with Yamaha thumpers :BangHead

Mudhen

Quote from: "aeronca"new agm battery today and she fired right up :D

NICE!!

Whew.
\'96 Steamer

aeronca

Quote from: BruKenBet that gave you the shits  :ImaPoser Glad a new battery sorted it out. I sometimes wonder why we do this to ourselves. A couple of bikes ago I was the proud owner of a brand spanking new GS Adv. ..... Oh yes, I remember now, that first garage bill... And now Triumph.... I knew I should've stuck with Yamaha thumpers :BangHead
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  every time i work on the tiger, i long for my XT550. and yes - it did give me the shitz -kept thinking, "how am i going to explain this one :lol:    hey mudhen, when are  you going to come out west?????
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

Hey, at least your problem was easy.

I was traveling at 90 mph last night on a four lane interstate after a camping weekend that involved both dirt passes over the Sierra Nevada in the left lane when I found out my bike has no fuel reserve. :shock:

I made a gold medal 100 meter freestyle lane change to exit ASAP.  Restart at the light and nurse the throttle to the gas staion on the corner.  I coasted in under momentum only.  One thing this bike has going for it...momentum. :lol:
From parts unknown.

aeronca

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :icon_salut  you know, all my problems started when i ran mine out of gas :lol:    i would have loved to have seen that lane change :shock:  :lol:  god im pissin my pants right now.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!