News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First Post on TigerTriple- Mtn Pics

Started by johnnyadventurepants, October 14, 2008, 02:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyadventurepants

Hi, was referred to this site from Advrider.com.  Awesome site, got me into adventure riding.  Now that I actually have a Tiger, I will be on this site more. So here she is, 1999 that I've had almost 2 months now and loving it.  These are pics from Mt Baker Highway ride this past weekend.  Some snow above 5000 feet.

\'99 Tiger 885i

Stretch

'Bout bloody well time.

Howdy!   :friday

johnnyadventurepants

Stretch is everywhere!  I can't view any Tiger posts on 3 different web sites without running into you.  Honestly, how many hours a day on the computer? :shock:
\'99 Tiger 885i

Stretch

I'm only on two sites:  here and ADV  :mrgreen:

johnnyadventurepants

Well, I guess you would know.  I thought I saw you on Triumprat.net too. :icon_scratch
\'99 Tiger 885i

Stretch

Oh, well I guess I do have some old posts still floating around there.  But I don't peruse there any more.

Yukon

Love the color of that cat in the snow.  Welcome to the site.