News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

new sneakers for Tigger #3

Started by Mustang, October 23, 2008, 04:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armadillo76

Dang Mustang! That looks cool! Stinks about all the effed up stuff but at least you found it there and not 20 miles from home.
I still don't have power in Warner (since Thursday) so I'm sleeping in Concord for now.
Looks like you're having fun! When does the dog carrier go on?
AndyB, NH, 96 Tigre.

Mustang

Here's something you don't see every day

usually you are taking out a nail or a screw etc but today we are putting them in .
300 of them to be exact . 160 in the front tire and 140 in the rear .

18 degrees F out and over a foot of fresh snow on top of the foot we already got Friday . The screws worked marvelous .

Hey look at the steam coming out of the Steamer  :ImaPoser
This is turning out to be a very fun rig to pilot around in the snow ! WOO HOO !

Stretch

I have that same drill.  Sumbitch is man, ain't it?

wyobonnie

So, when does Laura take it to work?

How many G's you think them screws can handle?  And do they meet NH studded tire laws?

Mustang

Quote from: "wyobonnie"So, when does Laura take it to work?
Never and aint you supposed to be working ?

wyobonnie

WTF - got nothing else to do today?

And I am working - got to make sure the computers function after I fix 'em

Mustang

Quote from: "wyobonnie"WTF - got nothing else to do today?

And I am working - got to make sure the computers function after I fix 'em
Damn IT guys !  :shock:  :ImaPoser

Mustang

Quote from: "wyobonnie"How many G's you think them screws can handle?  And do they meet NH studded tire laws?
Studded Tire Laws ?????????????
pffft !  you should be the poor bastard behind me when I goose it and screws  go flyin'
 :shock:  not really haven't lost any yet .

wyobonnie

It does look cool.  Let me know when you get the potato gun mounted.

You are starting on mine soon, right?

haulin' daze

I bet your neighbors peek through the shades and double check the locks after seeing you storm out of the driveway.

She looks the nuts.  :thumbsup

wylder

I've got a Ural sidecar and a Steamer that are itching to be put together. I was planning on using a Dauntless subframe, but its an in house install only and I want to keep the original bash plate.  Could you take a few close up pics of your mounting locations on the bike and maybe give me some pointers on building this subframe. Thanks, Wylder

JasonS

Mustang..... nice job!!

How about an update? Tales to tell??

:D
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c