News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wrecked 05 tiger

Started by watchdog, December 03, 2008, 06:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watchdog

Hello all, just found your great site! Wish I'd found it when my Tiger was still on the road. I'm looking for a used frame and front wheel for my 05 Tiger, went down hard and bounced off a guardrail support post and really messed up the frame etc. I know it's a long shot but I keep looking and hoping, not giving up on her just yet!

Mark
It's a shame to kill a Tiger.  :cry:  :cry:  :(

abruzzi

THere was a frame on ebay a few weeks ago, so its not impossible to find.  Good luck.  Since you're in northern NM, you could always "upgrade" to a steamer:

http://preowned.sandiabmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/view/90

It actually looks pretty nice except that it has the ugliest seat I've seen in a decade.

Geof

Dr. Mordo

Agreed.  That is the ugliest seat I have ever seen by a longshot.  Otherwise that bike looks tough.

Can anybody tell what tires those are?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

abruzzi

I assume the previous owner's wife was 6'6", hence the extra lift.

Geof

Stretch

She have a sister?  

Mustang

Quote from: "Stretch"She have a sister?  
Yabbut you HAVE to use that seat !  :ImaPoser