News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Body Work

Started by Chris Canning, May 16, 2004, 10:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

By any chance do any of you guys know if there has been a change of body work since the 900i(885i) was introduced and is it the the same as whats on the 955,i've a gut feeling it's all the same but i'm not sure,and i've been offered some so i can do a colour change!!!.

Chris

The most obvious reply is "try before you buy".

See if there are any NON Triumph part numbers on the bits. My plastics are made by Acerbis in Italy so they may have their own markings somewhere.

I would have thought that a respray would be cheaper though.

Chris Canning

The try before you buy ain't really an option when there's distance involved,all the Triumph plastic untill recently has been made by Acerbis,there's such a delay between Triumphs initial prototype and the the Acerbis going into production it forced Triumph into makeing theirown,thats whats in the new factory.

As for the cost of a respray hmmm,have been offered a full set for £200,turned it down to exspensive!!! it'll come cheaper there's so little demand,but thanks for the reply non he less.

Chris