News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My "new" 2000 Girly

Started by AUtiger, January 12, 2009, 02:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUtiger

Stretch

Ah, you would be Wannabe1 on ADV.

Hello again.

Tom Herold

That's a NICE Tiger!  I saw you over on ADV too, I'm glad you found the TigerTriple site!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

HockleyBoy

Nice looking bike, welcome.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

AUtiger

Thanks. I plan to stay over here mostly now, at least while I am farkling. It is too hard to keep a job and have a life trying to keep up with 3-4 forums!

swamper650

Great looking tiger......many happy miles and fun times. Agree with you  TigerTriple.com is the best ! When I had an issue with my Tiger on the road last summer, one post brought a flood of replies and offers of help.
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding

haulin' daze

Nice ride. Grab yourself a Thunderbike can to go with those crash bars!  :headbang

HappyMan

Welcome Wannabe!  Glad you made it over here and thanks for bringing that sexy Girly with ya! 8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

zadok_oz

Very nice. Looks immaculate. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Advwannabe

You'll never know the soggy horrors of the stock seat with that Corbin. Great looking bike and welcome
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

The Kurgan

That eclipse blue is one classy colour. Nice bike.
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

TheMule

That color looks great with the black frame and wire rims. As The Kurgan said, "Very classy"!!
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825