News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Herd

Started by Tom Herold, February 02, 2009, 01:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Herold

I was cleaning out the garage today, which was a fantastic 62F and sunny. I had just parked the Harley and the bike line up struck me in a way that made me feel very fortunate.  

I know it's not Tiger specific, but my Big Cat's in there so I thought I'd share.

The Springer was my retirement gift to myself when I left the Air Force in 2006 after 21 years of service.  :icon_salut

The Yamaha Virago is my wifes. Believe it or not, it's a 93 and in fantastic condition.  :thumbsup

The 96 Thunderbird is a craigslist jewel I paid $800 for. I rebuilt the enigine, and restored it to safe riding condition and now the wife ride's her own Triple.  :eusa_dance

Of course the beautiful silver beast on the end needs no introduction, you've met her before...... :mrgreen:
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

Mustang

Nice line up  :thumbsup
Here's a herd !

Tom Herold

Herd? Hell, that's a small town!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton