News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

AMA MoTow

Started by 97tiger885, February 18, 2009, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97tiger885

The AMA is now offering roadside assistance as part of the basic $39 membership.  This applies to new members and renewing members.  Service includes coverage of all vehicles (mcs, cars, trucks, rvs, trailers) to 35 miles and five service calls per year.   I am not a member but am considering joining given this offer.  Anyone have experience with MoTow?  The description doesn't mention any gurantees of a flatbed or trailer for the mcs or the cost beyond 35 miles.

sooner02r1

I have had Motow for a few years and have only used it once while in a pickup.  I just called Motow and gave them the policy number, and a flatbed wrecker showed up in about 15 minutes and towed me to my house, no problem.  Signed a paper, no questions about payment or anything.  It was a really smooth deal.
06 Silver Girly