News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lorna-the prettiest english girl i've ever seen

Started by brad1098, February 20, 2009, 06:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Bought from Volvo dealer 7/06 with 1,750 miles for $5,300. A doctor traded it in on a new car! Must have been the floor model because she is loaded with Triumph options. Factory-Heated grips, Centerstand, Top box, Side cases, Tall screen

Now she has 12,000 miles and here's the goodies. CeeBaileys barn door light grey, Alaska sheepskin pad, Piaa 910's on fabricated mounts/crash bars, Offroad can & tune, flipped rear axle/dropped front, 19 front sproket, 46 rear sproket, GPS, Risers

Next-Stretch's high fender kit in my basement, gun rack, 21" front wheel, sport screen.

Over 10,000 miles myself in 7 different states and to a couple "bike" events and not another Tiger in site  :lol:
02 black-Lorna

zadok_oz

What a bargain! Nice one. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i