News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Steamer or a Girly?

Started by Bob Tosi, April 05, 2009, 08:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Advwannabe

My 2c,

Steamer +s. Looks way cooler, for some reason that 885 just sounds better with a pipe than the 885i and 955i, more ground clearance, more underbike protection, Less buffeting.

Girly (955i) +s. More motor! Easier on juice, easier to paddle in the yucky stuff, bigger tank, Snot green ones are pretty cool looking too.

Here's an unbiased review written by someone who has ridden a lot of adventure bikes http://morini.com.au/review.shtml

Now where are those instructions......ah here they are: remove pin, retire to a safe distance.......
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Advwannabe"....

Now where are those instructions......ah here they are: remove pin, retire to a safe distance.......

In my experience, throwing it is a pretty good idea; not sure even Usain Bolt could make a safe distance in the time available otherwise....  :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...