News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hack'd Tiger Intro...

Started by Hack'dTiger, April 10, 2009, 07:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hack'dTiger

I just joined the site, and have already gotten some great info...and I'm not even passed the first few pages. Here are some shots of my '98 Steamer rig...

Speed3guy

That is a SWEET job!   :D

Yukon

Yukon

Love the paint job.  Welcome!

abruzzi

That bike has been around the block.  It's funny how some unique bikes out there keep popping up--ive seen that bike (or a hacked one with the same paint) in pictures for years.  I think I saw it on ebay a few years back too.  Is it new to you, or have you had it for a while?

Geof

Hack'dTiger

Quote from: "Yukon"Love the paint job.  Welcome!

Thanks, it's a bit flashy, but I've almost gotten used to it. Honestly, I've thought about selling or painting the bodywork.

I just picked up another bike to change the car over. After
that, hack (and new bike) will get painted.

Hack'dTiger

Quote from: "abruzzi"That bike has been around the block.  It's funny how some unique bikes out there keep popping up--ive seen that bike (or a hacked one with the same paint) in pictures for years.  I think I saw it on ebay a few years back too.  Is it new to you, or have you had it for a while?

Geof

It's relatively new to me, only had it about 18mos. I've seen pics floating around the net too. There can't be many like it, if any. :lol:

coachgeo

That does look really good and practical too.

I assume that is a solid hack and not a leanable hack.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Hack'dTiger

Quote from: "coachgeo"That does look really good and practical too.

I assume that is a solid hack and not a leanable hack.

Yes, solid hack hooked to Dauntless subframe. Very practical, indeed. As soon as I learned that was going to be a Dad, I became obssessed with the idea of getting a sidecar rig ...and haven't regretted it.

coachgeo

the Black & White of you and Gramps is great.

Hack'dTiger

Quote from: "coachgeo"the Black & White of you and Gramps is great.

Thanks, that shot means a lot me. He passed not long after.

I flew the chair for him too, but unfortunately this is the only one that turned out.

coachgeo

Great... glad he got to fly a little.  Im sure it was a thrill for him.

We may not be too far from each other.  Im in North Central TX. about hour from OK/TX border.

Hack'dTiger

Quote from: "coachgeo"Im in North Central TX. about hour from OK/TX border.

Yep, pretty close then. I'm about the same distance north of the river...in Ada.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

I have seen a similar colour scheme chair on a Girly.

That just looks so right, quite inspirational steamer (must resist  :twisted: )
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint