News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ireland's NW200 Road Race

Started by yagi, May 22, 2009, 07:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yagi

Hi all....My first tour on my 05 Tiger...went to Ireland with 6 other bikers to see the NW200 Road race in Portrush...similar to the isle of Man TT...the day before the race we did the Giants causeway, rope bridge and most of the coast road great for the twisties ..etc...after the race we visited Joey Dunlop Memorial followed by a visit to his Bar..... a Great 3 day's in Northern Ireland....We then went on to Finnish 6 more day's touring of the south, taking in the sights and the friendly people with their hospitality , good food and Guinness just to die for....Here's a few pics of our tour of Ireland .....and it rained most of the time....but I'd recommend this trip to anyone.......

[/img]