News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Your Favourite Colour Tiger

Started by The Kurgan, May 25, 2009, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

That's the bike I want right now.  Blazing Orange ABS with all factory hard bags.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

ccherry

personally wouldn't get the factory bags as they have very limited storage capacity.  also prefer the swmotech quick release racks to the stock when i want to go nekkid or with just top case as in the pic......but that's just me.  evidentally lots of folks like the factory bags and you do know that there is a $1000 allowance on purchase of new ones right now don't you????  so stop drooling and go buy one!! :lol:

ericw94061

My '95 Tiger was Pimento Red and it drew compliments all the time as being a gorgeous color.  I'm looking for a 2006 so am partial to the black (to match my Hayabusa), tho the silver is very classy looking.
\'06 Tiger, \'03 Hayabusa, lotsa bikes previously incl. \'95 Tiger

ArcticTiger

There is only one actual color for me on a Triumph: BRITISH RACING GREEN. So it seems my next (future) Tiger has to be a -05...
What color (repainted) do you think my first Triumph (a -67 Bonneville) had back in the early -70ties :?:
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

redbirds

Scorched Yellow is my favorite, too bad it was discontinued.
Living vicariously through myself.

Sin_Tiger

Right now I'm leaning towards Primer  :shock:

But only because the next step is Blue  :eusa_dance
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

tazshido

Whatever color MINE is. Right now that would be silver. But, ya know, it doesn't have to stay that way forever. Then, I'd have new "favorite" color. :wink:
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis

ackme

Quote from: "redbirds"Scorched Yellow is my favorite, too bad it was discontinued.

Hey Redbirds, you got your wish! :)

http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle- ... s-2010.htm

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

redbirds

Living vicariously through myself.

Sniffy

Gotta be Black. It's my favourite non-colour  :wink:
Steve

HappyMan

I think that the Red and the Blue Steamer look awesome.  I love my Silver 06 as it looks great dirty!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

John Stenhouse

Scorched yellow and roulette green are my favourites. So explain to me why I bought a black one and an orange one?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Scorched yellow and roulette green are my favourites. So explain to me why I bought a black one and an orange one?

You've been Tango'd  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint