News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Suggestions for a Triumph Mechanic in the London area?

Started by Buggles, June 01, 2009, 05:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buggles

Hi All,

I'm coming up to my 12k service and need to have the valve clearances on my '04 Tiger checked.

All the minor stuff (change brake pads, oil, clean K&N airfilter, change sparkplugs) I can do myself, but the valves are a bit much for my limited technical abilities.

Does anyone know a good, reasonable triumph mechanic I can take the bike in to?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

JB
2004 Triumph Tiger - Crash bars, Dual headlight upgrade, K&N airfilter
1993 Suzuki DR 800 BIG, fully farkled & tuned.

HockleyBoy

Have used these people for some work on my Tiger and have found them helpful and efficient (will use them again for future work). They are an official Triumph dealer so unfortunately not especially cheap.

North City Triumph
Address:
177 High Road
Chigwell
London
IG7 6NX
Tel: 020 8500 4144

Have also had servicing done at Laguna Motorcycles in Maidstone, also good service but again a Triumph dealer and not cheap.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport