News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2008 Benelli 1130 Tre-K

Started by EvilBetty, September 30, 2009, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Tom Herold

Nice bikes, the reviews on them are favorable, but I don't think they're better bikes for the money! Of course, I'm sure he's as biased about his bike as we are!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

brad1098

they make good shotguns!  :wink:
02 black-Lorna

Medic09

Beautiful looking ride!  First thing to go is the seat, though.  Not much there to make my favorite passenger comfortable.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

Sin_Tiger

1050 still has it against so much of the real direct competition.

Motorcycle.com Review

"The camera lens is not kind to this bike" ever heard the expresion the camera never lies? Not my cup of tea, in fact fugly IMHO.

"Everything about this bike looks trick including the chain adjusters" never seen an earlier Tiger then.

"Lower price than competing bikes - check" I don't so pal.

"Hand assembled in Italy - check" That settles it :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

Ah crap I remember watching that video a while back.  I was completely ignoring the Benelli, I just wanted to see the Tiger SE in action!

I too wasn't looking for a shot gun :)
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Nick Calne

I reckon you would eventually get into a conversation like this....

"Spare parts for a Benelli Tre-K, sir?  Oh, we don't have those in stock. They need to come from China, via Italy.  That takes 6 to 12 months sir"...."
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?