News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Black Tiger in The lakes

Started by Rob501, July 16, 2004, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob501

New member! Hi everyone!

This was taken in Ambleside, Cumbria, UK, after I fitted the gel seats, higher screen, front mudguard extension and an NWS hugger (which you can't see).

This is a bike made for eating the miles :)

:D
Ciao

Rob!

Brock

Very nice...welcome!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

dezrat57

Like chris said WELCOME!!

what about the gel seat yes or no!

dave

Rob501

Sorry Dezrat! I haven't been logged in for a while. Didn't mean to ignore your question. The Gel Seat is an excellent addition. It has made a 200 mile difference to num ar*e endurance to me. Lets face it, that's a fuel stop anyway so it's worth every penny!
Ciao

Rob!

robbo

any chance you could post a photo of this bike without the luggage so I can see what it looks like with the higger. Im thinking of getting one before the winter but want to see what the Tiger looks like with the hugger.

thanks

Robbo
best Regards

Robbo

Rob501

Sorry for the late reply Robbo. This is the best I can do for now. I'm sure I've got better pics somewhere but not to hand.
Ciao

Rob!

robbo

thanks Rob,

I just wanted to see what it looked like, I think it looks good so I think I will get myself one before the winter starts.

PS just to be sure, what manufacturar is this hugger.?

robbo
best Regards

Robbo

chrisf

Hey Robbo

It looks exactly like my hugger on a 05 which is made by NWS (top quality, used NWS for a long time now).

robbo

at the risk of going off topic, do NWS have a web site and can I buy direct from them in the UK..

Robbo
best Regards

Robbo

Rob501

Quote from: "robbo"PS just to be sure, what manufacturar is this hugger?

NWS
Ciao

Rob!

Rob501

Quote from: "robbo"...do NWS have a web site and can I buy direct from them in the UK..

Yup - http://www.n-w-s.com/

Although, I got mine through my Triumph dealer and got RAT discount. Worth a thought ...
Ciao

Rob!