News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2009 isle of vashon vintage m/c ralley

Started by aeronca, October 27, 2009, 11:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

take an easy on me, its my first R/R. my friend cameron and i rode over to the isle of vashon vintage motorcycle ralley and poker run. it was a blast. check out some of the bike's. i'll start with the ferrey ride over.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

ok, this next set shows some of the town. there were alot of different kinds of rides - i love the diversity. the best part, was there was no "EGO". we even got along with the beemer guy's :lol: (sorry shawn 8) )
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

8)ive maxed out the picture quota meg :lol:  i'll have to do a part 2.  stay tuned :P
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

NeilD

looking good so far! I do like the XS650 Flat trackers..  8)

aeronca

sorry for the delay in finishing up, here's some shots of the rest of the day. theres even a shot of me in there.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

over all, an awsome day of cool bikes and cool people. i could have taken many more photo's. next year we need more tigers to show up. i'll keep everyone posted of next years date and time.     eric

p.s, i love this vespa, check out the sticker :lol:  8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

Nice to see the sun cam out for you!  Looks like fun. 8)
From parts unknown.

aeronca

you need to come up next year for the 2010  run. 8) brother jd , and bring your buddy's that i met at the oxford. it would be a blast.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HappyMan

That Benelli is too cool!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

check out the exhaust 8), it's like the  batman bike. that was one of my favorite bikes at the show. you got good taste happyman :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

I especially like the FACT that the biker trash filled the lower levels of the ferry.  That pic is priceless.  Never seen that, and I have a LOT of ferry time under my belt. 8)

The cagers must have been a new kind of pissed at that one.
From parts unknown.

oxnsox

Great pix...  I can't get over all the bikes on the ferry, and not a tie-down in sight.  (ferry rides here are a little rougher)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HockleyBoy

Nice pics, the ferry ride on it's own looked like a pretty good bike show :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

NeilD

thanks for posting those, looks like a good 'doo'..
another fan of the Benelli here... not seen one with a fairing like that..
heres a pic I took a recently of one in racetrim although a 900)...  8)

aeronca

how close were those engines to the honda cbx's. they look pretty close. or did honda make there's like the benelli's? a guy at the ride in made a coment that the benelli engins shared a few parts with early cb750's, any one know if this is true?

any way, thanks for all the feedback. im glade you all like the photo's.

eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!