News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

If I was 20 yrs younger

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 16, 2009, 08:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I'd be seriously looking at one of these:

796 Supermotard, 81 bhp V twin and weighs only 165 kg (360lbs)

Couldn't risk getting it wet of course..... :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Very very nice, but there's a new multistrada on the way for 2010 apparently...We'll see it at the Milan show for the first time so the interweb says.  Errrr...which was yesterday. Ah so here it is....

http://www.eicma.it/moto/en/publishing-newshp.v-748-749.htm
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

I had an email about that yesterday and it looks the biz.  With 150 bhp it would especially fit the likes of me (getting a bit old to be climbing all over a Blackbird at the weekends but still love the buzz).  

But, you just can't help feeling it'll be the 2 wheel equivalent of owning an Alpha Romeo.  You love it but it lets you down, and down, and down....

I went touring Scotland with a friend who rode a Ducati ST4; as usual it was pXXXXXg down when we went to the bikes to set off the morning of second day.  My Blackbird fired first prod of the button but, looking at the Ducati which had an indicator half full of water, I just knew it was going to be a long day.

Hang on,,,,, "But, you just can't help feeling it'll be the 2 wheel equivalent of owning an Alpha Romeo.  You love it but it lets you down, and down, and down...."

That'll be like owning a Tiger then  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

Give the Aprilias a look.  I own a Shiver and I think it looks dead sexy.
From parts unknown.