News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Possible UK Tiger-owner meet summer 2010

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 23, 2009, 11:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Ok, this is just testing the water.

Post here if you're interested in a UK Tiger meet next year.  The where and when comes later. First I have to know who's interested and where you are so that I can propose some places for comment.

I can do pretty much anywhere and anytime as I retire in the spring.

I'm just off the A1 near Huntingdon.

Any takers???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

akey

I could be up for this,

I would even volunteer to lead a ride around some of the peak district roads, some hidden treasures or even the more well known such as the cat'n'fiddle.

John Stenhouse

I'm game. Getting a bit old for the tenting routine, but there's always a B&B somewhere in this place. Go for it!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Nick Calne

Count me in guys.  Quite prepared to travel to the action....

(Can't do August at all though).
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Hi Guys,
My first post,and I would be up for this even though Im not even a Tiger owner yet, but will be hopefully by January at the latest, as long as the right bike turns up, Ill be looking for a late 955i as soon as the finances are in place sometime in December.

Im an expat cockney living in South/Mid Wales, the Brecon Beacons are my back yard, hope to meet some of you next year,

Cheers
Tim
2016 Tiger Sport

outrunner

I could well be up for this. Living in the Scottish Borders but have Tiger will travel! :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Dan

consider this post ... me registering an interest!!!   8)
I'm literally 3 miles from Meriden (the Centre of England .. apparently)
So wherever you meet, I'm reasonably placed to get there!!!
If I was any better, I\'d be twins!!!

2001 Girly = Swiss Army Knife
2010 Blade = Scalpel

NeilD

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"I'm game. Getting a bit old for the tenting routine, but there's always a B&B somewhere in this place. Go for it!

same here..  :)

I'm also looking at trying to arrange a 1 day informal meet up with some other Triumph blokes at the Shuttleworth Collection..
http://www.shuttleworth.org/shuttleworth_home.asp
a couple of friends are involved at the collection so I'm looking at a group discount entry and poss a guided tour..  :wink:
I'll start a seperate thread once I get some poss dates sorted out..

Neil

PeteH

I`m up for a meet, hopefully it wont clash with other commitments :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

BONANZA

Put me down for a provisional yes for this, depending on date and finances. I am in East Cleveland (used to be North Yorkshire).
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "BONANZA"Put me down for a provisional yes for this, depending on date and finances. I am in East Cleveland (used to be North Yorkshire).

My parents used to own a grocery and off licence in Billingham... wife's from Seaham.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BONANZA

I was in Billingham a couple of weeks ago. Its looking pretty desolate now what with most of the chemical jobs going over the last few years. Coming from Seaham does that make your wife a Mackem :lol:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

ourade

Sounds good, i am in South Wales, travelling anywhere is not a problem and i don't mind camping. 8)
Cheers Ade.

scotty99

Me too!  I'm in Ayrshire, but distance is no problem.

Scott.

Loops

Well I'm 'tother end of the country - off the south coast (just).

But Tigger is quite happy eating up the miles - just tell me when and where, will do best to be there.

Cheers

Loops
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)