News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A bit of (Steaming) Winter Sunshine

Started by NeilD, December 04, 2009, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

last couple of days havent been great weather, however, today was better and the heavy rain yesterday washed the salt off the roads... only to be replaced by muddy tracks from the farmers fields as they harvest everyones Christmas Lunch veggies!  :D

fortunately this sign wasnt applicable today..

although you wouldnt want it falling on you from here - Belmont TV transmitter (1270ft to the top!)

a bit further up into the Lincolnshire Wolds, and another Manmade structure - Claxby Radar  :)

Blue sky, Blue bike, Blue Bell!!

and finally some natural 'structures'..  :D
view from the Bluestone Heath road, which apparently follows the route of a prehistoric track... Cadwell Park circuit is a couple of miles up the road..
 Gloves warming on the engine..

just starting to get misty...

straight home after that, and gave the bike a quick hose off and dry.. its always nice to get out on days like this at this time of year, the main roads were dry and decent, some of the backroads were a bit slimey in places.. the biggest problem was the sun - I had a bit of a worrying moment as I crested a slope to be met by full sun reflecting off a wet road - couldnt see a thing!  :shock:

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Got to grab days like that when you can  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint