News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1st ride of 2010

Started by Tiger04, January 01, 2010, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

Ok that's two faces and names I didn't connect.  I was in Jasper this year.  If I met you I didn't connect your name to your persona on TigerTriple.

I knew the owner of Engle (and a few of his staff) ride tigers.  But I didn't know he was in Jasper this year.  What color 02 was he on?  What's his name?  I think maybe I've talked to him a couple times and didn't realize he was the owner!  :oops:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Tiger04

He rode a black 02 and just sold his 07 1050 tiger. I did not make Jasper this year so you didn't meet me. I do plan on next years event though. His name at this moment escapes me. :? He did mention that his friend who owns the BMW dealership in Iowa crashed while there.
Henry
13 Tiger in Beautiful Sapphire Blue
"Tigers aren't for wimps"

Advwannabe

My employer has such a scheme  :D

Now if we can just get the Australian Tax Office to allow novated leases on motorcycles.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

EvilBetty

Oh ok.

I rode with 2 guys (Ross and Brad) that were on a Black 02/03 Tigers.  Pretty sure neither of them owned Engle.  If they did, they were holding out on me :)

The only other people I remember being there from KC was Dave and Vicki(y) and they were on a Steamer.

Damn... if memory serves Black was the favorite color out there this year.  And I can't seem to remember who else was on a black Girly.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD