News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Year of the Tiger

Started by diggerT, January 11, 2010, 10:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

Apparently 2010 is the Chinese year of the Tiger. A good omen for the launch of a new 675 version??

DiggerT

Nick Calne

Year of the white tiger apparently.

So a white 675 tiger cub would be nice.....

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

KuzzinKenny

Yip !! its the year of the Tiger alright........................

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... %2C_Canada

just hope 2010 isn`t this tigers last   :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Yip !! its the year of the Tiger alright........................

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... %2C_Canada

just hope 2010 isn`t this tigers last   :shock:

KK

Must have returned home after buying a GS  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

oxnsox

Blimey, crikey....  A 205kg Tiger in the garage pinning you down is one thing, but keeping a couple of 275kg live ones in the attic.  Try explaining that to your visitors...

No need to worry about that noise, your're quite safe here really, it's just the tigers in the attic.....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tazshido

That serves as a reminder to us Tiger lovers. You must respect its power, feed it carefully and care for it well. Wild things can turn on you if you don't take the proper precautions. You don't tame a wild creature, but you can live with it in a state of respect. Cages are not for Tigers, the beast must run!
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis