News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger shining in the Beacons(Revisited 09/02)

Started by Timbox2, February 06, 2010, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Im so enjoying this bike, just did a quick lap of the Brecon Beacons,bit cloudy and Im no David Bailey Im afraid but I think Tigers are made for this, very happy bunny :D  And pretty lucky to live this close to the Beacons

just a couple of pics from the Tea Stop at Storey Arms

2016 Tiger Sport

kev w

Hi Timbox,
Orange and blue doesn't sound right...but it looks superb!
Looks like your enjoying the new bike, managed to get mine out to day and in the sun too but unfortunatly not in the mountains.
Kev
\'05 Tiger 955i
\'85 Honda XL600R

ourade

Mmmmmm that looks familiar  :D
Cheers Ade.

BigMark

Cool pic's mate, i love wales, riding the beacons does give one a big cheesy smile  :D
 oh and snap....

Timbox2

Playing with the suspension, so went back today for a rerun, some better pics, I hope.
 Downside is the Metz  Tourances seem to be wearing away as I look at them :shock:

2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

Your new girl looks great.  Love the Beacons... here's my contribution...

Taken on the road between Abergavenny and Llanthony Priory.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

That's a cracking road Nick, was up there last year for the first time, awesome scenery
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

:BangHead All we have round here is Norfolk; sooo flat you can see the curvature of the earth....

There are one or two nice roads close by, but you once you've ridden them a couple of dozen times they begin to pale.  As soon as this icey weather goes I'm off to Akey's neck of the woods for a proper play.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob":BangHead All we have round here is Norfolk; sooo flat you can see the curvature of the earth....

Huh  :? I thought the Earth was flat  :lol: from where I'm standing they've just about made it flat  :roll: anymore land reclamation and you might as well call it Indonesia. Flat or not I envy you right now, apart from the snow and ice that is  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Flat or not I envy you right now, apart from the snow and ice that is  :wink:

What snow and ice, today somewhere on the A417

2016 Tiger Sport