News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Tiger finally sees some dirt and sand

Started by mantramoto, February 13, 2010, 08:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantramoto

From a recent trip with Rawhyde Adventures in the Mojave desert in California - incredible experience and awesome offroad training!

Timbox2

Excellent, and you the only one with a proper bike :)
2016 Tiger Sport

tett

I hope you didn't make all those Beamers too jealous!  Fabulous to see you in that pic surrounded by those others.  It looks like you are the only one with the good tires for such riding.

Cheers!

tett
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

HappyMan

I love my Tiger and I've owned BMW and loved it.  But I must say that hands down that Steamer kicked butt compared to the rest of the bikes in your pictures.  What an awesome looking bike!  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

:rock-1  :rock  STEAMERS RULE :twisted:   nice pic's by the way 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Colonel Nikolai

That's a 95 isn't it? How many miles?
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

mantramoto

Yes steamers do RULE and yes that is a '95. It is a sweet machine and performed flawlessly for 5 days in the desert despite it's 36,000 miles. The photos are of mild conditions but we took the bikes through some difficult mountain single track, deep loose sand, rocky terrain and some 6th gear hard pack up on the pegs cranking AC/DC through the headphones.  Great time! Here's another pic...