News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

delays on spares?

Started by Tony.the.tiger, August 09, 2004, 10:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony.the.tiger

Hi

I'm yet to pick up my tiger due to a radiator cap being on order, it was ordered a week ago but it's still not arrived.

How come it takes so long? i live in blighty so it's not that it's got far to travel, whatever i order for my R6 arirves within 2 days, is it the norm to wait so long for Triumph spares?

Don't know about the usual sort of delay, but can't they take a cap from one of the other bikes in the showroom?

Tony.the.tiger

No!   no other Tigers in stock, they did have the new Daytona in the showroom though, i wander if thats the same :idea:

newmanr19

Quote from: "Tony.the.tiger"Hi

I'm yet to pick up my tiger due to a radiator cap being on order, it was ordered a week ago but it's still not arrived.

How come it takes so long? i live in blighty so it's not that it's got far to travel, whatever i order for my R6 arirves within 2 days, is it the norm to wait so long for Triumph spares?

it could be worse; I just sold my KTM 950; I ordered some parts from them back in March when I bought the bike and it took months for some of the stuff; the seat I orderd took almost five months to arrive - anyone need a KTM factory gel seat?  :D