News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pink Tiger

Started by Tony.the.tiger, August 11, 2004, 12:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony.the.tiger

Hi

Is there anyone else out there who owns a pink Tiger? i went to my local dealer today to price up a complete sticker set and he didn't recall them making a tiger in pink (2001 955i) he knows that the speed triple was availible in pink but not the tiger.

Can't see anyone changng the colour to pink (unless they where smoking something at the time)

By the way the complete sticker set is £180+vat   ouch...

NortonCharlie

Triumph never offered the Tiger in pink to the public.  I seem to remember they tried some one offs to see how it would go over. I know someone over here did a pink repaint.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

Patch

Been offered a pink job as a special if I want to do it. 3X said they'd order it from the factory so I guess it must be possible.

I think it would look great and by the way apparantly it is not pink. it is "Nuclear Red" .

Seriously considering it

Tony.the.tiger

I don't mind the colour myself but it doesn't match my leathers :-)

On the other hand it's not as common as a blue/white R6