News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

05 screen saver pictures??

Started by captainjedi, August 11, 2004, 06:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjedi

Hi all --

I'm a wanabe Tiger owner. Doing some dreaming. Hopefully in a month or two I will be able to make the move. Orange will be the color since the 05's don't don't come in Lime Green or Black.

Any body have hi-res 05 pictures for computer wallpaper? The only ones I have found are 04's. Even on the Triumph site. The UK site rocks.

echoyankee

I was at the US Triumph site the other day and found that the pic of the Tiger on the "models" page had been updated to 2005 imagery.

Best,

echoyankee

captainjedi

True - but 1 small picture does not make a good screen saver. Unless I am missing something.

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "captainjedi"Any body have hi-res 05 pictures for computer wallpaper? The only ones I have found are 04's. Even on the Triumph site. The UK site rocks.

This guy has 69 photos of the 05 Orange Tiger, most with him on or riding the bike, but a few of just the bike itself.

http://www.bikepics.com/triumph/tiger/0 ... 176736&s=0

=
When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2000 Thunderbird Sport - Yellow w/Ghost Flames

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

2005 Jeep Wrangler - Blue

captainjedi

Thanks Bushwacker! That is a good start. Right color too.