News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger and the Castle

Started by Timbox2, March 04, 2010, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Proof that it doesnt always rain or snow in wales, beautiful day felt very lucky to be out on the Tigress.

2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

Nice shot !

We're having an easy winter this year here in NH in the USA
has been several days in the past month  that I have been able to get the steamer out for some 30 mile romps , even got in one the other day for 75 miles ......not bad for February.

redbirds

Wow! Great photo Tim. :D
Living vicariously through myself.

Nick Calne

Nice one!  You lucky bugger getting out in the last few days - brilliant!

Which castle?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

I've usd the Tiger to go to work every day this week.  Had to tippy toe from the house to the motorway due to frost, but once on the A1m it's been fine.  Forgot myself on the little lane that is the last 1/4 mile yesterday though - frozen puddles and shadows under trees - mometarily lost the front on a patch of ice but was surprised at how easy it was to catch it and pull it back.

Oh, and I imagine the effect on the nervous system from a quick slip on ice like that has a lot in common with grabbing the wrong end of a cattle prod.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: "nickcalne"Nice one!  You lucky bugger getting out in the last few days - brilliant!

Which castle?

Caerphilly, and we'll be down your way tomorrow, Chippenham that is.
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Cracking shot Tim, what's that blue coloured stuff at the top of the pic  :?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TheMule

Great photo, someday I have to visit that part of the world.......
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Geoff D

Not raining in Scotland either  :)

The older I get the faster I was...