News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD Girly custom Yoshimura exhaust SOLD

Started by ericw94061, March 09, 2010, 08:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericw94061

This pipe came on my '06 from the prior owner, who said the Yoshimura can was sitting in a friend's garage and they made up a connector pipe and mounts for the Tiger.  It sounds nice at idle and very nice when on throttle but I've got my heart set on a Blue Flame can so the Yosh is available for sale.  

Here's video of it running on my otherwise stock '06:

and the stocker for comparison's sake:

Make me an offer.  Oh, and dunno how much it will cost to ship, I'm in California 94061.
\'06 Tiger, \'03 Hayabusa, lotsa bikes previously incl. \'95 Tiger

ericw94061

on a sunny California day

ericw94061

ericw94061

i noticed this blem on the top of it while cleaning it up, it's a scratched area about the area of a quarter.  Could probably be buffed out but I don't have a polishing wheel.  Can't see the blemish if the saddlebags are mounted

Steps

Nice videos!

The Yoshi sounds excellent - creates a very unique sound from the Tiger.
\'01 Tiger - Black

\'01 Bonneville

\'76 Sportster

\"Life does not stop and start for your convenience, you miserable piece of shit\"

ericw94061

Yosh is still available--first buyer flaked out! :evil:  It's still here, still ready to roll.  (by the way, the Yosh doesn't sound that much different than the Blue Flame Ti can I just got--maybe I'll record that one too and post it to YouTube...)

Thanks
Eric

ericw94061

still here, still ready to ship...

Thanks
Eric

AK Tiger

I'm interested.  Check your PM folder.
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

ericw94061

almost sold (again)