News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger in Corsica

Started by Geoff D, March 11, 2010, 10:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

The view from our first bed & breakfast

We rode through this storm

very rugged

Second night hotel, had two nights here

you can just about make out the gravel road we were on, its on the left &
goes across the middle of the next pic

our last hotel, met some more bikers here & had a few (lots) too many
jars...nearly missed our ferry back to Nice..

view of Italy from the ferry

The older I get the faster I was...

chairhead

Amazing views Geoff,
I (my wife) have always fancied Corsica,is there much to there and are the roads any good,also how long was the ferry journey from Nice,Hmm,im asking questions that may be in a ride report so i'll stop and look :)
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

John Stenhouse

No those questions I would like answered too, and they seem to be missing from the stunning views above! Excellent pics Geoff
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Geoff D

Ferry trip was 4 or 5 hours, queuing for the ferry was a pain in the ar*e, nearly 2 hours pushin & shovin... the other thing I've never seen before on any ferry was the amount people taking dogs on, which would be ok it they cleaned up after 'em  :roll:.
Anyway the Island is superb, roads are perfect for Tiggers lots of potholes & gravel if you go off the main roads. Not too much traffic but we went in September when the kids are back at school.
Definitely worth a visit if you fancy somewhere different.
The older I get the faster I was...

zadok_oz

Very nice scenery indeed. Great place for a ride. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i