News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cheated on my Girly Today

Started by Yukon, April 04, 2010, 05:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukon

The Triumph Demo Truck was in State College, PA today.  Thursday night I received an email from the host, Kissell Motorsports asking if I would like to volunteer for the event.  It took me all but 2 second to reply.  I spent today  leading or sweeping groups on a different Triumph all day.  I think I know now how it feel to be a professional athlete...engaged in the sport that you love and being appreciated for your participation.  

It was great working with Jesse and his wife from the Triumph Demo Truck and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I rode a lot of different bikes today, but the Girly is the only one in the garage tonight!

JasonS

... now for a review of each model you rode??
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

Yukon

I rode three different models of the Thunderbird, the Bonnie and the Rocket Touring model.  I'm not a cruiser fan, but the Thunderbird was enjoyable.  I had a lot of fun on the Bonnie and would have liked  to have  got some time on Scrambler.  Woody experienced the Scrambler, maybe we can get his input here.

rwoodhead

It's always fun to try other bikes... and I had a great time on the various new Tbirds, Rockets and the scramblers. With 45K each on the '02 TBird and on the '05 Tiger, off in the distance are replacement bikes. For the time being, I'm happy with the Girly and semi-classic Tbird - especially since they have the farkles to keep us comfortable.  I'm also looking forward to the upcoming new models from Triumph, so call me an Excited Lurker.

The new Tbird is an entirely different bird - but the forward controls (and the floorboards) are not my cup of tea. The Big Bore kit seemed to be worth the cost - but only with front pegs instead of floorboards. If a short-trip bike was in the garage plan, the Scrambler with the Arrow Exhaust would be just the ticket.
WOODY
Ron Woodhead, Leader
The Nittany Road Riders, State College, PA
Visit http://www.NittanyRoadRiders.com
(Kissell Motorsports RAT Pack)